Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring has... NOT arrived!

Hello lovelies!


Today is the first day of Spring, but here in Chicago it feels more like the first day of Winter! At a shockingly cold 19 degrees it is a pretty chilly and unbearable! Where is the sunny, warm, Spring weather, Mother Nature!? I started off my morning waking up to the sun shining in my room! Looking outside was so deceiving because the sun looked so warm! Good think I looked at the weather because let me tell you, I would have walked out in some cut off jeans and flats if I hadn't! I got some breakfast, oatmeal with cranberries and almond slices, two hard boiled eggs, and then hopped on the bus to go downtown! Today I had my 9:20am and 10:25 am classes at my downtown campus in Chicago. After classes, I enjoyed a nice cup of joe from the Starbucks and I hopped back onto the shuttle. I am currently snuggled up back in my room with a steaming pot of tea brewing! This is such a perfect day to look outside and watch the El pass by while blogging to you all. I hope everyone else's Wednesday is treating them well (never mind the cold!) and I hope you all have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment