Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Newbie at Blogging

Hello All!

So my name is JiaoJiao and I have been a big fan of fashion for a while! I love stalking my favorite blogs and bloggers daily and have a pretty healthy addiction to the all social medias. I have recently decided that since I love fashion so much and have had an itching interest to create my own blog that maybe I should actually try it!

Here are some fun facts about me:

  • I live in an awesome city full of fashionistas with tons of style
  • I am studying International Business and Marketing, but would love to change to Retail Merchandising with a fashion focus
  • I am addicted to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram (FOLLOW ME!)
  • I am obsessed with puppies and anything little
  • I love to run and play tennis
  • My name looks funky and hard to pronounce, but don't worry, it's Jo-Jo!
  • One thing I can not live without: My iPhone


This blog is going to be a work in progress and will probably change hundreds of times before I like what I post and how my site looks! I am going to focus on clothes, fashion news, food, and design. I love to update my life on those four topics so I would love to share them with you! I really hope you all enjoy my photos, posts, and random updates!

JiaoJiao


No comments:

Post a Comment